Just eights minutes away from pre-race start. But bad news. The wind has picked up. Over 20 knots now which is over the limit.
The wind limit is 19.2 knots and at the moment it's above that. The wind could save Italy.
Live shots show Luna Rossa working on their boat while Team NZ jsut sit and wait.
Clock is ticking to the start of race 4. 18 minutes to go. But if the wind remains as it is, the race probably won't go ahead. Once again it's sit and wait.
Going by the schedule tomorrow is a day off while racing is meant to take place again on Thursday. The next reserve day os Saturday NZT.
Both teams don't look ready to race so they pretty much tells the story. Even if the wind goes back under the limit it looks like Luna Rossa will postpone the race anyway.
Race start has been delayed again to 8.30am NZT. The wind needs to drop though.
Italy meanwhile continue to fix their boat. Looks like the wind will save them.
The wind is building which isn't helping the cause.
So another lacklustre day to be fair. Just one race and for the third day in a row the second race is postponed. The one race we did have was barely a race as Italy broke down around the second mark. New Zealand took the win and finals lead 2-1.
Tomorrow is a day off for both teams. We'll be back on Thursday morning with live updates of race 4 & 5...wind, breakage-free boats pending of course.
Thanks for joining us and taking part in our 'wind watch' coverage. See you all again on Thursday.