Good morning and welcome to nzherald.co.nz's live coverage of races 11 and 12 in the America's Cup from San Francisco.
At this stage, racing is still very much in doubt due to high winds and strong tides which have decreased the wind limits.
I'll keep you posted as the morning progresses as to any official announcement about the state of racing. Both boats are keen to fit in at least one race - but we'll see.
Team New Zealand, of course, need just two wins to claim the America's Cup, which could happen this morning, weather permitting. Oracle still need eight.
And if the weather rules out racing for today, organisers will attempt to race every day from here on out as they have exhausted their reserve days.
The long-range forecast shows the high winds dropping off later in the week so we could have a result by the weekend.
They've already had spikes over the wind limit in San Francisco today, but both boats are out on the water having a casual Tuesday afternoon sail.
Racing should get underway in 10-15 minutes but still no official word on the chances. Organisers are hoping winds drop enough to squeeze in at least one race.
It may be beautiful but currently looking a bit too windy out on the water.
I hope, for the sake of those around you, we wrap this up sooner rather than later.
We have seen how dangerous these boats can be - I guess the wind limits are in place for a reason.
Still no official word so, at this stage, we're planning on it going ahead.
If not, we'll keep you updated. Chris Dickson wouldn't bank on racing but we will see.
The race organisers looking very pensive in their follow boat. We've been over the limit several times, and each time it goes over the limit it resets the clock.
Even if the race gets underway, it could very well be called off midway through.
It's tough, isn't it? I bet there are a few amateur meteorologists in offices all over the country right now.