Welcome to live updates of the sixth day of racing in the 34th America's Cup. Well is doubtful we can get any more dramatic then yesterday's events after Team NZ very nearly tipped over but you've got to expect the unexpected with these boats so tune in for what should be another action-packed day.
We begin the day with race 9, which was postponed yesterday due to high winds. That will start at 8.10am with race 10 set for a 9.10am start, however high winds are again expected to put the second race of the day in doubt.
"Just as heart-rates had returned to normal following yesterday's dramatic day on the water, we're set for another day of America's Cup racing in San Francisco," Dana Johannsen writes.
"The conditions on the race course are looking extremely challenging for the two crews, with the breeze on the Bay expected to be much higher than the 17-20 knots that had initially been forecast."
With a strong ebb current reducing the effective wind limit to 21.8 knots for the first race and 22.4 for the second, it is likely we might see another day disrupted by weather conditions.
We're about 15 minutes away from the start of race 9. Another huge day in San Fran, if they race at all that is.
Good news. Grant Dalton is back on the boat. Team NZ haven't lost when he's on board.
It's first to nine points. They'll race as many as it takes until someone does that.
The crews are ready. Just under 4 minutes to race start.
Team NZ will arrive from starboard. Oracle on port entry - which is the advantage.
We've yet to have a boat cross the line before the start yet (that's my attempt to jinx Oracle).
Both boats enter the prestart. The next two minutes is vital.
An aggressive move by Barker but Oracle in control.
Oracle look set to win the start.
Oracle on the left, Team NZ next to them on the right. A very controlled start though, Oracle finally pull the trigger and we're off.
Oracle will have the clear lead around mark 1. Now up to Team NZ to keep the pressure on downwind.